Nha Trang – Central Highlands – Sai Gon 4 days trip
Special central Highland Discovery. We drive through the forest path – without many traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful sceneries of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour:
1st day: Depart from Nha Trang to Lak lake
– From the Nha trang beach for Buon Me thuot City. Riding flollowed the new Sea way: Enjoy beautifull views of beach and small islands. -Stop over at fishing village
– Travel along the Phoenix pass (effected by Agent Orange)
– Beginning of the Central Highlands.
– Visit at Ede minority Village on the way
– Visit rubber plantation. -Cassava farms.
-Cashew and black pepper plantations
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village.
Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touth with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay) During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinking, taking, music .. etc.
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Dak Mil
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style. Take photos of people farming and fishing
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls.
– Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
3rd day: Depart from Dakmil to Dong Xoai
-Today we inmerse ourselves in the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and it’s magnific scenery. Our stops today include visits:
-Pepper plantation. Try enjoying the tropical fruits
– Bamboo making village
– Cashew nut factory
– Visit war monument. Big Pagoda in Dong Xoai town
– Stop over at frontier area as close as to the possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail.
– Over night at Dong Xoai area (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail from South to North)
4th day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon
– On our way to flatter lands.
– Curry plantation. Visit rubber tree plantation
– We visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels. We’ll spend few hours to discover an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the locaton of several military capaigns. These tunnels played a vital part in the war. Continue riding to Saigon ( a busy city) and finish a great 4 day trip at 4p.m or 5 p.m.
– If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
– If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
– Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
– Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it.
Original Hoian Easy Riders