Special Central Highland Discovery. We drive through the forest path – without many traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful sceneries of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from.
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Routes: Nha Trang – Buon Me Thuot – Lak lake – Da Lat
1st day: Depart from Nha Trang to Buon Me Thuot
– From Nha trang beach for Buon Me thuot City.
Taking a country road:Enjoy beautiful views of beach and small islands.
-Stop over at fishing village
– Travel along the Phoenix pass (effected by Agent Orange)
– Beginning of the Central Highlands area.
– Visit at Ede minority Village on the way
– Visit rubber plantation.
– Cassava farms.
– Cashew and black pepper plantations
– Buon Me Thuat Prison ( 1930 – 1945)
– We will stay overnight in Buon me thuot.
2nd day: Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
– We drive through the forest path – not many traffic and tourists to the jungle.
Visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall.
Keep going to Lak lake: the natural lake in Central Highlands
– Visit sand making
– Trekking to the Elephant rock mountain
– Visit of people farming and fishing
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Accommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinking, taking, music .. etc.
3th day: Depart from Lak lake to Dalat
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Stop at worm farm and chopstick factory on your way.
– Elephant waterfall ( big fall in the jungle)
– Visit Linh An Pagoda with big Happy buddha
– Visit silkworm factory
– Rice wine making with local people
– Mushroom farm
– Visit the flower farm.
– Tea plantation.
– Coffee Plantation
– Passion fruit farm
– Crazy house
The End a great trip around 4pm in Da Lat
– If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
– If you are a group, we will have a promotion price for you.
-Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
– Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it
Original Hoian Easy Riders