Hue – Central Highlands – Sai Gon 8 days tour
1st day: Hue to Hoi An. 2st day: Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc. 3nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum. 4th day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku. 5th day: Depart from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot. 6th day: Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Dakmil. 7th day: Dakmil to Dong Xoai. 8th from Dong Xoai – Saigon.
Special Central Highland Discovery.
We drive through the forest path – without much traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful scenery of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from:
Duration: 8 days 7nights.
Routes: Hue – Hoi An – Kham Duc –Kon Tum – Buon Me Thuot – Lak Lake – Nhatrang 7 day trip
1st day: Hue to Hoi An
Hue used to be the ancient capital of vietnam.
Leaving from Hue for Hoi an we can visit:
– Fishing village.
– Paddies fields along the lagoon
– Visit the Waterfall”>Elephant Waterfall where you can swim there..
– Stop the Lang Co Beach.
– Crossing the top of the Hai Van Pass ( panoramic view of the China Beach)
– Travel through Danang to stop at the famous China Beach with its fine white sand
– Stop at Marble Mountains ( one an hour for trekking up to the Mountain)
– Finish the trip around 5 p.m at Hoi An ancient town.
2st day: Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc
– Visit Cham tower.
– Rice field
– Visit rice paper and brick making
– Incense making
– Visit Cao Dai temple
– Come to visit pineapple plantation.
Following Ho Chi Minh road, where you visit the most beautiful Highland sceneries, panoramic view of the mountain and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs
– Enjoy water fall on the Ho Chi Minh road
– Explore the local market of the mountain town
– Arrive in Kham Duc around 5:00pm
3nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum
Continue following the Ho Chi Minh road which spectacular view then you`ll see
– Phoenix Airport ( during of vietnam war)
– Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha to see the water fall.
– See Trieng Minority Village and try crossing the monkey Bridge
– Stop over at indochine three corner (Three way of Lao,Vietnam, Cambodia border )
– Charlie hill (vietnam war )
– Visit the Dakto battle field ( Effected by Agent Orange)
4th day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku
– Visit Kon Ktu village and their traditional Rong house…
– Visit wooden church ( French Church since 1930)
– Visit Kontum Prison “ 1930 – 1945”
– Visit orphanage
– Visit Sea Lake ( which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago)
– Visit the Green field of Bana people.
– Visit crocodile farm
You’ll stay overnight in Pleiku
5th day: Depart from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot
– Leaving Pleiku for Buon Me Thuot to learn more about the rural daily life of the Highlanders as well as ethnic minorities.
– Rice noodle making.
– Casssva Farm
– Views rubber plantations
– Cashew and black pepper gardens
– Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail
– War monument.
Then get to Buon me Thuot around 5p.m and stay overnight.
6th day: Depart from Buon Me Thuat to Dakmil
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
Take photos of people farming and fishing
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls.
– Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
7th day: Depart from Dakmil toDong Xoai
-Today we inmerse ourselves in the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and it’s magnific scenery. Our stops today include visits:
Try enjoying the tropical fruits
– Bamboo making village
– Cashew nut factory
– Visit war monument.
Big Pagoda in Dong Xoai town
– Stop over at frontier area as close as to the possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail.
– Over night at Dong Xoai area (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail from South to North)
8th day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon
– On our way to flatter lands.
– Curry plantation.
Visit rubber tree plantation
– We visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels. We’ll spend few hours to discover an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the locaton of several military capaigns. These tunnels played a vital part in the war.
Continue riding to Saigon ( a busy city) and finish a great 5 day trip at 4p.m or 5 p.m.
– If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
– If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
– Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
– Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it.
Original Hoian Easy Riders