Hue – Central Highlands – Nha Trang 7 days trip
1st day: Hue to Hoi An. 2st day: Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc. 3nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum. 4th day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku. 5th day: Depart from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot. 6th day: Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake. 7th day: Lak lake to Nha Trang
We drive through the forest path – without much traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful scenery of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour
1st day: Hue to Hoi An
Hue used to be the ancient capital of vietnam.
Leaving from Hue for Hoi an we can visit:
– Fishing village.
– Paddies fields along the lagoon
– Visit the Elephant Waterfall where you can swim there..
– Stop the Lang Co Beach.
– Crossing the top of the Hai Van Pass ( panoramic view of the China Beach)
– Travel through Danang to stop at the famous China Beach with its fine white sand
– Stop at Marble Mountains ( one an hour for trekking up to the Mountain)
– Finish the trip around 5 p.m at Hoi An ancient town.
2st day: Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc
– Visit Cham tower.
– Rice field
– Visit rice paper and brick making
– Incense making
– Visit Cao Dai temple
– Come to visit pineapple plantation.
Following Ho Chi Minh road, where you visit the most beautiful Highland sceneries, panoramic view of the mountain and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs
– Enjoy water fall on the Ho Chi Minh road
– Explore the local market of the mountain town
– Arrive in Kham Duc around 5:00pm
3nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum
Continue following the Ho Chi Minh road which spectacular view then you`ll see
– Phoenix Airport ( during of vietnam war)
– Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha to see the water fall.
– See Trieng Minority Village and try crossing the monkey Bridge
– Stop over at indochine three corner (Three way of Lao,Vietnam, Cambodia border )
– Charlie hill (vietnam war )
– Visit the Dakto battle field ( Effected by Agent Orange)
4th day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku
– Visit Kon Ktu village and their traditional Rong house…
– Visit wooden church ( French Church since 1930)
– Visit Kontum Prison “ 1930 – 1945”
– Visit orphanage
– Visit Sea Lake ( which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago)
– Visit the Green field of Bana people.
– Visit crocodile farm
You’ll stay overnight in Pleiku
5th day: Depart from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot
– Leaving Pleiku for Buon Me Thuot to learn more about the rural daily life of the Highlanders as well as ethnic minorities.
– Rice noodle making.
– Casssva Farm
– Views rubber plantations
– Cashew and black pepper gardens
– Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail
– War monument.
Then get to Buon me Thuot around 5p.m and stay overnight.
6th day: Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
– Visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall.
Keep going to Lak lake: the natural lake in Central Highlands
– Visit sand making
– Trekking to the Elephant rock mountain
– Visit of people farming and fishing
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc.
7th day: Lak lake to Nha Trang
– Enjoy the best coffee in Vietnam at the Buon Ma Thuot city
– Visit rubber plantation,
– Cashew and black pepper plantations
– Visit at Ede minority Village on the way
– Travel along the Phoenix pass (effected by Agent Orange)
– Stop over at fishing village
– Cham Ethnic Tower
– We’ll finish the trip in Nha Trang around 5 p.m
– If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
– If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
– Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
– Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it
Original Hoian Easy Riders