Mui Ne – Da Lat 2 days trip
1st day: Depart from Mui Ne to Di Linh. 2nd day: Depart from Di Linh to Da lat.
We drive through the forest path – without much traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful scenery of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Central Highlands
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from:
1st day: Depart from Mui ne – Di linh town.
Taking the new Huong Son road to view the many sand dunes along the way, we will travel along a very old and beautiful country road with many minority villages providing you with many vivid and beautiful memories as well as photo opportunties. You will enjoy fresh dragon fruit at a dragon plantation.
– Visit the Mui ne fishing village.
– See hydro electric power station
– Enjoy the sand dunes (red and white)
– Stop over at Fairy stream.( Red Can Yons )
– Tea plantation
Overnight in cozy guesthouse in Di linh town “ bottom of Central highlands”
2nd day: Depart from Di linh to Dalat city
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Take photos of people farming
– Pongua waterfall
– Coffee plantations
– Visit the Dragon pagoda
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
– Rice wine making
– Visit silkworm factory
– Elephant waterfall
– Visit the flower farms
– Crazy house ( In Dalat )
we finish a 2 day trip 4 or 5 pm in dalat city.
– If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
– If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
– Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
-Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it
Original Hoian Easy Riders